Monday, June 24, 2013

PLEASE HELP FIND A NEW HOME FOR MOLLY


Molly Before

Molly After.....what a sweetie!

A message from Molly:
My name is Molly and I need a forever home. I was matted to the skin, but now I’m all cleaned up and cute as a button! Can you say French Poodle? Ooolala!! I am 2-3 years old and spayed. I'm a silver (black) poodle, measure about 10" from the floor to my shoulders, and weigh 8.5 pounds. I just got all my shots and was checked for worms and heartworms. I am housebroken and LOVE to cuddle! I do like to run up behind the cats here and scare them (heehee) but I stop when told NO! I think in time I could be great friends with a cat. I found out I’m not real great with toddlers, but had a good time with a five year old where I lived for a day or so. I get along with the Lab that lives in my foster home. My hair grows fast so I will need to be brushed and groomed so I never look like I did in my 'before' picture. I need someone to love me now and forever. Call Kathy Taylor at 277-3428 (M-F after 3:30 pm) if you would like to meet me.


No comments:

Post a Comment