Friday, September 16, 2011

Help save Buster!

I have a 4 year old golden male going to be put down on Monday if no one takes him. He is being given to the vet today to be kenneled and then put down on Monday morning. He is super cute and has had a really rough life. His current owners tried to give him what he needed but was not able. he became outdoors chained up. he growls and can be protective. all he needs is positive behavior modification and a lot of patience. he has had a terrible life; putting him down would be better for his sake. I really want to show him that life can be good with the right people. no small kids. not sure about other animals, he currently lives with 2 chows that are also having problems.

I am their dog trainer and they haven't been training and just called me today to let me know I have till Monday to find him a home.

please any suggestions or help. I can't take him; I live with my parents who are old. my heart is breaking for him.

his name is Buster. unfortunately I have no pictures. he is a dark red and is only approx. 40lbs. who ever takes him will get 4 free private lessons in your home, if more than 20 min travel there will be a travel fee. 4 lessons is worth $350.00



Please help!!!


Wagging yours,
Karen Anderson
PetAgreeddogtraining.com
319-215-3336

No comments:

Post a Comment